Thursday, March 13, 2008

SMS Scam beware!!!

I know its old but I just want to share this to people who haven't received this message. Always remember to check where the message came from and they should be the one calling you thru voice and not on sms only. If they're giving out prizes then it means they have funds for making phone calls whether its NDD/IDD etc. Here's an example of one the messages I received, "Congratulations; ur sim # won cash prize fr. PCMC thru CPV electronics raffle draw. Call me up now for d mechanics to claim ur prize. I'm Ed Robles.", his/her mobile number is +639296932911, haven't called nor even thought or sending a sms to this scammer. Reports from victims who tried to meet with these people where robbed (hold-up at gunpoint) of their belongings, others ask for enormous amounts of phone loads before you meet them.

No comments:

 
Pinoy-Blogs.com